Tuesday, October 7, 2008

If You Can Relate to the Following Statements, Then You Might Be an Extremist

According to the National Review Online's "The Corner," Barack Obama has been hailing himself as the mainstream. However, conservative commentator, Mark Levin, made the following statements that might put many Americans in the extremist category, if Obama is considered the mainstream.

- My career was not launched with the assistance of an unrepentant terrorist.
- My pastor has never said "God damn America."
- I don't think our troops are "just air-raiding villages and killing civilians."
- My spouse doesn't think America is a "downright mean country."
- I've never sat on a board with an unrepentant terrorist.
- I've never directed millions of dollars to radical organizations.
- I've never opposed requiring medical care for babies who are born alive.
- I bought my home without assistance from a convicted felon.
- I've never taken my kids to a church whose pastor thinks AIDS was created by the government.

If this is considered mainstream, then I would rather consider Obama as the extremist.

No comments: