Thursday, August 14, 2014

Eating Crow on Voter Fraud

There is definitely something in this story that I can relate to. For the life of me, I can't put my finger on it...

I HAVE AN ORDER FOR MCCLELLAN?
DELEGATE JENNIFER MCCLELLAN?!
OH, wait. Now, voter fraud isn't a myth when it becomes an issue for powerful Democrats?  As expected, there is plenty of crow to go around. Several have even come forward to try to disqualify their party-mate's own assertions.

It didn't take long for cries to emerge, "BUT this wasn't a state election! This was OUR primary!"

Well, YOUR primary election is under investigation for fraud, and no amount of rhetorical somersaults is going to change that.

It is being taken up in many circles that this was also a firehouse primary, and doesn't bear parliamentary symmetry with general elections run by SBE. That makes no difference when, for years, the Democrat line on voter fraud is that it is imaginary.

So go ahead, try to make this about abortion or Medicaid. This river of comeuppance will not be so easy to misdirect. I wonder what Joe Morrissey is going to think when he has the time to read this...

VA GOP Caucus

vagopcaucus.blogspot.com

No comments: